Your Duties :
We are looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager for a distribution company in Saint-Laurent. Position 40 hours a week on site. To be filled immediately.
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Participate in problem-solving, streamlining distribution center processes
- Develop and ensure the application of new procedures within the center
- Identify time-saving and task-optimization opportunities
- Feed back and reflect on strategic recommendations from the field
- Analyze and use data from management software (SAP)
- Support the manager in managing the center
- Other tasks related to the continuous improvement of a distribution center.
Your professional skills :
- You are recognized for your leadership and thoroughness
- You like to step back and solve problems
- You are adaptable and know how to evolve in a changing environment.
We're looking for a dynamic manager who knows how to take his teams with him. A people-oriented person, ready to coach and develop people.
Your profile :
- At least 5 years' experience in continuous improvement
- Bilingual English/French
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, operations management or related field
-Mastery of SAP an asset
- Black Belt + PMP certification, an asset
- Salary: $90k - $115k depending on experience + Bonus
- Full insurance, 50% employer-paid, RRSP, paid vacation negotiable according to experience