We are looking for a mechanical designer for a manufacturing company in the transportation field located in Boucherville.
Permanent position - 40 hours/week
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Mechanical design and improvement of equipment
- Follow-up of prototyping tests
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings in compliance with specifications
- Preparing the equipment required for a project;
- Follow-up on corrections and updates to 3D drawings
- Drafting of technical documentation
- A self-starter
- Great attention to detail and rigor
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position,
French-speaking profile - very good level of English
-DEC or DEP in industrial drafting or equivalent experience;
-Excellent command of Inventor and Autodesk
-Experience in metal, machining, electricity, transport and motors.
-Salary: 70k$ - 80k$ - depending on experience
-Permanent position 40h/week + benefits program (RRSP and health insurance).