We are looking for a manufacturing plant specializing in the design of special machines located in Laval, a 2D mechanical designer to be filled immediately. Position 40 hours/week – In hybrid, travel to be expected.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you are in charge of the following tasks:
• You are responsible for coordinating a multidisciplinary project team for your clients
• Complete customer requirements while respecting the required deadlines and the budget of your customers
• Discuss with several types of internal and external interlocutors
• Apply corrective actions relating to a change or the evolution of the project
• Ensure regular follow-up with your customers and your teams
• Other related tasks related to the position
Your professional skills :
- Thoroughness, application
- Adaptability and creativity
- Pedagogy and communication
We are looking for a meticulous, diligent and creative person. Our ideal candidate loves 2D design, is adaptable and procedural.
Your profile :
- Experience of 2 to 3 years in the design of special machines
- Good level of oral and written English, bilingual French
- ING title from the Order of Engineers, an asset but not mandatory
- DEC or AEC in industrial design
- Salary: $65k - $90k depending on experience + bonus
- Hybrid position, full insurance, travel bonuses, RRSP, paid vacation negotiable depending on experience.
Contact me on email@example.com and find all our offers on: www.fedingenierie.ca