Your responsibilities :
For an agri-food manufacturing plant in Hudson, we are looking for a Production Team Leader, day shift, available immediately. Position 40 hours/week - On-site, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and in charge of a team of approximately 8 people, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Distribute production tasks within the team according to orders
- Ensure that the raw materials stock is properly maintained (in terms of quality and quantity).
- Ensuring that machines and their safety are properly serviced prior to production
- Train and welcome new arrivals.
- Ensure smooth operation in compliance with operating procedures
- Anticipate production changes (new products, modifications, training, etc.)
- Provide effective feedback to supervisors.
- Other production-related tasks
Your professional skills :
- Ability to lead by example, diligence
- Responsible and dynamic
- Ability to coordinate, give clear instructions
We're looking for a dynamic person, capable of demonstrating the right gestures and ensuring compliance with health and safety rules. A fastidious person, who will ensure that the production system is well anticipated and maintained.
Your profile :
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar position or in the food industry
- Any diploma or certification relevant to the tasks (Production, Hygiene, OHS)
- Salary: $50k - $60k depending on experience
- Full insurance, 50% employer-paid, RRSP, 3 weeks paid vacation + personal days off
- Meals provided
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org and find all our offers on : www.fedingenierie.ca