We are looking to recruit a Robotics Project Manager for a Granby-based company specializing in manufacturing performance and product development. The position is available as soon as possible. Position 40 hours/week - Hybrid, travel required.
Reporting to the department manager, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
o Deployment of robotized cells at customer sites;
o Take charge of various robotics projects
o Dealing with all aspects of project management: schedule, budget, choice of subcontractors and suppliers, etc.
o Ensure the safety of employees and project participants at all times, both before and during the project.
o Act as the customer's robotics reference and resolve any difficulties encountered by on-site teams
o Carry out the various tests prior to final deployment at the customer's site.
o Perform tune-ups, installations, and start-ups at customer sites.
o Any other tasks related to the job title.
Your professional skills
- Good analytical skills and rigor,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Professional level in English
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages (TPP, KAREL, KRL, Rapid),
- Mastery of PLCs (Fanuc, Kuka, and ABB).
We're looking for someone with expertise in the deployment and realization of robotics projects. Our ideal candidate is autonomous and can easily handle complex projects by himself.
- 2 to 5 years' relevant experience in the robotics sector.
- Bachelor's degree in automated production engineering or electrical engineering.
- Hold a valid ING designation or one in the process of being acquired (CPI).
- From 75K to 95K depending on experience.
- Group insurance excluding dental and vision
- Company RRSP
- 5 sick days per year for sick children and family obligations - paid at the end of the reference year
- Negotiable vacations including one week at Christmas offered and paid by the company
- Reimbursement of OIQ dues
- In-house training system
- Flexible working hours